Breeze Talk Artificial Vines Eucalyptus Leaves Garland Greenery Faux Silk Handmade for Wedding Backdrop Arch Wall Decor (Eucalyptus Vines Frosty, 1)

Amazon.com Price: $9.99 (as of 15/10/2021 02:08 PST- Details) & FREE Shipping. Details

View cart

Description

Breeze Talk Artificial Vines Faux Silk Eucalyptus Garland Greenery Leaves Handmade for Wedding Backdrop Arch Wall Decor

This is artificial realistic artifcial vine greenery garland, need some manipulation to get the advertised look, organic style floral garland greenery decor.
It’s a sensible choice for a wedding expo to decorate a sign and tabletop, in addition to mantle decor.
-Perfect for a wedding or bridal shower. Looks gorgeous on a table or mantle.
The artificial greenery is a smart investment. You’ll use for several years or many times’ occasions, durable and ease to store.
-This hanging vine can lay perfectly around flowers you are decorating. Easy to bend and manipulate. Nice color and match.
– We all the time prefer the use of the vine leaves decor to highlight the homely visual aesthetic. Not only the artificial flowers can meet your requirement well, but also the eucalyptus greenery vines will match perfectly your decorations.

-Material: Eco-friendly plastic
-Usages: wedding, garden, balcony, shopping mall, party, office, restaurant, or DIY with flowers
-Occasions: Home, office, dormitory, classroom, garden, restaurant
-Each and every artificial hanging vine approx 5.90 FT long, approx. 35 branches with 72 groups Leaves. Leaves Measure 2.3″ W
Material: 90% silk leaves + 10% plastic vines and brances, premium durable handmade vine garland materials.
Total Length: 1.8 M /5.90 FT, 147pcs leaves. The width of leaf is about 3.2”, glued to the branches, durable without worry for falling. A iron wine is inside the vine, easy to shape it at will for what ideal decoration.
This eucalyptus garland has many branches to present the three-dimensional effect, looks real realistic, as natural as though it wre living.
The eucalyptus vines is vintage rustic style, perfect for engagement parties, wedding receptions, centerpiece, making wreath, wedding bouquet, wedding arches decor and so forth. Great for general home and business decor, adding beautiful natural color and energy to any environment.
Dress up this eucalyptus garland with silk/PE flowers/roses over the edge of table or signature board, in an effort to give your guest an amazing expierence. It is also a great choice for accent chairs, arches, backdrops, hallways and any DIY event centerpieces, wedding, special occasion and home decor.

Additional information

Color